I’m back again doing my favourite songs of the moment since last time I done my first post last month which you can check out here. I hope you liked it if you did see it.
I heard these songs on the radio a few times and loved them all but I didn’t catch the name of the song or who it was by so I had to hunt for them but luckily I found them otherwise I would of just had the one song to go up today which I would of felt a bit silly doing that.
Here goes nothing then, here are the songs that I’ve been loving (I’ll leave the links to where you can check the song out form on YouTube next to the song) :-
- 7 Years by Lukas Graham – You can check the song out here
- Hymn for the Weekend by Coldplay – You can check the song out here
- Roses by The Chainsmokers – You can check the song out here
- Lush Life by Zara Larsson – You can check the song out here *
- Hand to myself by Selena Gomez – You can check the song out here
My favourite song out of all of these is 7 Years by Lukas Graham.
∗ Is it just me or does this sound very much like Rihanna? When I had first heard it I thought it was.
I hope you liked this month’s songs that I’m loving at the moment. Let me know if you like any of them or even what songs you’re loving at the moment.
I look forward to reading you’re comments.
Speak to you next time